D120C is a unique, light weight cutter with multiple uses in any composite shop. It is excellent for cutting dry fabrics, fiberglass, graphite, Kevlar® and hand held laminates. By using this cutter you will find that it is very easy to make custom shapes. D120C does not leave any frayed edges.
D120C is sold as a complete kit which includes the cutter, one rechargeable battery, a battery charger, an AC adapter, and two changeable blades, one with a shoe and one without. Replacement parts may be ordered separately.
The standard cutter is 110 Volts. A 220 Volt cutter is available upon request.
1. Do not use around polyester fumes or liquids.
2. Do not use to cut any metals or hard objects.
3. Do not drop on table or floor.
4. Do not put your fingers on or near the cutting blade.
5. Do not use acetone or solvents to clean plastic body of cutter.
6. Do not cut resin contaminated fibers.